Saturday, January 30, 2010

Blast from the Past

I would like to give you all an extra-special glimpse into my life. I have a pretty good sized record collection. It started as an innocent purchase, and now I have dedicated a wall to them. The first thing I see in the morning is this:


Out of all the interesting record covers acting as my wallpaper, this one steals my eye more than any other. Look at it! Who knew? There are so many things RIGHT with this photo that it should be a postage stamp or something. Look at those legs! I would like to use this photo to justify my wanting to bring back Keds. You don’t need the fro to pull it all off, but it helps. Not only that, but there is an entire spread of Babs in different poses sporting this little ensemble.


I mostly just wanted to share this with all of you; spread the butt-ah around. However, I thought I’d do a little searching for some other throw back hotties. For you:

I would wrestle with Rizzo

And who is this? Why thats Mary Tyler Moore. Lookin good MTM


Last but not least: Jane Fonda. Go on with your bad self.

How Many Hits