Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Gahed Girl

Sandra Bullock



Does this make you feel good? Maybe thats why Miss Bullock took home the Peoples Choice Award for Favorite Movie Actress. I was going to count all the Bullock gold I own, but I'll just say she has her own shelf. Sandra Bullock is a bad ass! This past weekend I watched two of her movies: "The Proposal" and "All About Steve". I had been wanting to the see "The Proposal" if not for her then Betty White. Side Note: Whoever made that movie poster knows how to catch my eye. "All About Steve", I was concerned about, though I don't know why I ever doubted her. She never lets me down... even with that ending. She's a classic, okay?

Best of all: she's not going away! Peoples Choice is pretty literal. She trumped that broody girl from the "Twilight" series. Which is saying something considering she's like catnip for high schoolers. Anne Hathaway has grown on me in the past few years. She's got a smile for miles (plus there was that whole 99 thing). No comment for Drew. I was half-rooting for Jen Aniston; she'll be sexy till she ceases to exist, I'm assuming. How did Sandra do it? I'll tell you how. Girl can make driving a bus look sexy! Her makeup is like buttah. I know she can bring the drama, but its the sassy Sandra that I like. My favorite version of Sandra is best represented by "Miss Congeniality". I think I've given that movie about 200 hours of my life, and I don't regret it. If it comes on, I'm not gonna turn it! The scene where she walks out of the hanger post-makeover is worth it on its lonesome. Oh, and there are those two Golden Globes she's nominated for. So...


Gahed Girl!

How Many Hits