Sunday, February 7, 2010

Are YOU ready for some FOOTBALL?

The time has come (the walrus said)! The Super Bowl is here. I still have no idea what teams are playing, but I suppose I’ll end up watching it. I usually make it through to half time in order to watch the commercials that are supposed to rock, but usually don’t. Then there is the half time entertainment, which is usually hit or miss for me. THIS year however, I have found new halftime entertainment:

The Lingerie Football League! Where have you been all my life?

I’ve never heard of the LFL until I saw a short clip of a game. This isn’t powder puff ball. This is straight up taking a bitch down! These girls wear as much protection as they do clothes: very little. Take a look:



So if you’re looking for something with a little more booty shorts, and a little less dick, check out the Lingerie Football League airing during halftime on PPV for $9.95, or you can watch it live via the internet. Today’s game features the Los Angeles Temptations v the Chicago Bliss. I’m excited!

How Many Hits