Wednesday, August 28, 2013

LETS DO IT

Two years! I've tucked this blog away for two years while I was busy living. Think about where YOU were two years ago. It's different, yeah? Well, a lot has changed in my two years as well. I would have remembered all of the big changes if I would have blogged better...
So here's to trying... again.
First things first- I'm engaged! Yes. It's true. I know. I know! You all don't know this lady, but if you did you would love her. She's everything I always thought I wanted in a partner and so much more. I'll probably have some gushy love post about her later, but she's not your fiance, so you probably don't want to hear the many ways I love her.















What else is new? My brother and I are starting a business together! Which is awesome. We have a shop set up and my creative juices are flowing for the first time in a while and it feels great. Look for new designs in time for the holiday season. I have some more news but I'll drop it into later posts because, gang, I'm gonna blog my head off. I like talking and sharing my stories. I like hearing your stories. People often feel so alone with their experiences when, in fact, someone else has already gone through what we are going through. In the end we all survive. There's nothing you can do that can't be done. Nothing you can sing that can't be sung. Nothing you can make that can't be made. No one you can save that can't be saved. Nothing you can know that isn't known. Nothing you can see that isn't shown. Thanks for sticking around, gang. Do you wanna know what brought me back?






This picture of my hero made me remember this place. Made me remember why I started this blog. Not as a pitiful way of bitching about the women who came in and out of my life (womp womp) but rather to PRAISE the beautiful, intelligent, fascinating women who sum up why we love WOMEN!




Alas, I have a hair appointment to run to (gotta keep the bieb in check). I'll leave you with my lady and I's favorite new (new in the sense that it came out in the last two years) character we hope to see much much more of:


How Many Hits